Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've come to realize

1. I’ve come to realize that my legs are…
getting into rockin shape

2. I’ve come to realize that my job…
is sometimes really fun and exciting

3. I’ve come to realize that I need…
to eat 1000 calories per day if I want to lose the rest of the baby weight

4. I’ve come to realize that I have lost…
my trust and faith in people (why do I keep learning this lesson over and over)

5. I’ve come to realize that I hate…
most of the general public

6. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk…
I'll probably puke!

7. I’ve come to realize that money…
\causes anxiety

8. I’ve come to realize that people…
are ignorant

9. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be…
looking for acceptance

10. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush…
on my husband

11. I’ve come to realize that my mom..
is becoming more and more childlike :(

12. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone is..
addicting - especailly when I forgot it yesterday at soccer practice and I felt naked

13. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning…
I wanted to stay home and snuggle with the baby

14. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…
I am still in love with my husband

15. I’ve come to realize I’m thinking about..
our stupid fuking tennant whom I'd like to punch in the face repeatedly

16. I’ve come to realize that my dad…
is proud of me!

17. I’ve come to realize that I get on MySpace…
to check in on my friends

18. I’ve come to realize that today…
I will be happy!

19. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow…
is another day to be happy

20. I’ve come to realize that I really want to…
be the boss of everyone

21. I’ve come to realize that my ex…
has some serious problems

22. I’ve come to realize that I…
Have terrific kids

23. I’ve come to realize that right now…
I'm proud of me and mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home