Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

We ..are .. alive .. and .. kicking

Hola !!! Welcome back?!? Long time no see!!!

Ketchup ...

MiniJ was born 3/10/08. He looks just like Hijo!!!!! 7 lbs 11 oz 19 3/4" long. Perfect! Awesome! Love Him!!!!

So the labor went well. I will post the labor story!!! Delivery ... was good ... painful. MiniJ .. well he is just perfect.

Older siblings ... love him! No jealousy ..STILL. They are fantastic and just as in love as we are.

School starts in 1 wk 2 days. I will have a 5th grader and a second grader. They, of course are sooo not ready to go back. Its early this year. We have a couple of camping trips planned.

Lets see .. I've been working out .. like crazy with an awesome personal trainer. (its free .. thats the best part) I still have a few lbs to lose .. less then 20 HA! I've just quit breast feeding. Was planning on doing it for 1 month .. then 6 wks .. well I made it 4 months - 3 weeks. Damn proud of myself. I do think however that the last few lbs have been holding on because of that. The verdict is still out since its only been a few days and my boobs STILL hurt. But between my diet and hardcore exercise routine - I'm hoping its that and not my age .. HA .. I turned 38 last month! Yikes.

Okay .. .March - had baby. severe anxiety over baby getting sick. Older kids were sicker this spring then fall/winter combined. Thankfully ... MiniJ was safe! One of the reasons I was breastfeeding for so long. Hijo went to moab for 5 days when MiniJ was 9 days old. Huge anxiety for me .. Post partum and all ... and doing it all alone with 5 kids. Mother *(FDKE(ER!!! actually it was my idea but still ...

April - tubes tied .. yippy. Went very well and not much pain. I have yet to have a period so I'll let you know how that goes .. Promise.

May ... Best friend's wedding. Fabulous - awesome - beautiful - romantic. So so great!

June - back to work ... MiniJ refuses bottle for the most part. STRESS .. GUILT. Hijo at home with 4 kids .. oh the last day of May was the last day of school .. HAHA. Hijo finds a routine and all is good. MiniJ takes bottle during the day and breast at night.

July - turn 38 .. routine for work is going well. Walking daily at work for 35 minutes. Lose a fewl more lbs. 20 year reunion time .. ugh! Start hard core work out routine. Been doing it for 3 1/2 weeks. Losing weight quickly .. but not quick enough for me. Start running at home on days off .. YES you heard me hahahahaha. goal set - run 3 miles without trouble. I'm not there yet. I did go at 6 am on friday. Boobs hurt way too bad to run .. walk fast and jog some but not much. Went about 2 1/2 miles. Very proud. The rest of the weekend.... nurse my poor breasts.

Start back up working out tomorrow.

Smiles - hugs!. pictures to come.

My family is complete!!! WOOT! YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home