Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love

Happy Valentines DAy

Long time no post?

the update ... I would love to be able to post more often. I love reading other blogs and catching up with other people's lives. I am just not a "writer" by heart. It is theraputic .. but time consuming and with 4 kids and one on the way I just get "stuck" mentally and at the end of the day can barely even think anymore. So .. I'll be on maternity leave soon .. i should have more time :)

The update

** I have 26 days till the scheduled induction date. Its a boy and he is big so we'll have him at 38 weeks! I'm so excited.

** did I mention I'm almost done being pregnant F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

** I got a huge promotion at work ... patting self on back!!!!

** I get 12 weeks off to spend with my family and this new big guy!

** BabyJ is great and enjoying preshcool. She is a pistol however and I have now first hand experience of the tap dancing/jumping/throw yourself on the floor screaming terrible 2 tantrum. Its really pretty!!!!

**Big B played tackle football this year and kicked butt. He is planning on playing baseball this spring and summer. He is doing fairly well in school .. I'd say B+ ...average .. but he is so much smarter then this that sometimes its hard to accept

**LittleB .. my social butterfly who cbannot.shut.up.in.class ... therefore has had 12 bad weeks out of 22 this school year. Its not that he is mean, defiant steals or anything horrible. He is just the class clown and the class lover and talker and wants to be everyone's friend. So hard to discipline this little dude ..

Well I will try and post at least weekly okay? Back to it.

Off to Texas Road House for a romantic dinner for 3 .. the boys are with their dad and babyJ will be going with us .. oh and will have to come up with a name for baby#4?? hmmmm

Happy Valentines Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home