Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Can You Cook?

1. Can you cook? Yes. I’m trying. I didn’t cook in my
previous marriage so I’m doing okay so far I think!!
2. Childhood dream? To be married to the love of my life, to be a social worker to help children, and of course to be happy. I have always wanted a ton of kids .. of course as I got older I knew better but alas a ton of kids for me is meant to be!!3. What talent do you wish you had? If it were actually possible to wish and get a talent, I wish I could program (as in computers).4. Favorite place? Outside in the sunshine with my family.
5. Favorite vegetable? Most of them .. I’m a veggie girl6. What was the last book you read? The House...7. What zodiac sign are you? Cancer
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Yes .. 4 & Belly & ears9. Worst habit? Procrastination10. What is your favorite sport? To watch on TV – Football .. to watch in person – basketball … to play – volleyball and of course any sport one of my kids is playing ~ they are so athletic11. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Both .. however my hubby says I’m a half empty kinda girl!
12. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I'd hope I had my crackberry to play with. I get very bored easily.

13. Worst thing to ever happen to you? This is a tough one. I've been in terrible situations, and have lost wonderful people in my life. It's hard to quantify something as "the worst." No loss is good. I filled this out before I lost my baby and that is the WORST Thing that has happened to me L14. Tell me one weird fact about you: I think the day to day life is sooo hard but overall its so wonderful

15. Do you have any pets? I have a pain in the ass golden retriever! He is 3 ½ but still acts like a pup. Very frustrating. I wish he mellow out just a tad!
16. Do you know how to do the macerana? Yea *blush* I do 17. What time is it where you are now? 10:210 amw18. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Yup.19. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? Probably my belly … after I have baby # 4 I’m sure its gonna be even more “saggy
20. What color eyes do you have? Blue21. Ever been arrested? Yes! When I was 20 and was using my sisters id to get into a bar!22. What is your favorite drink? diet pepsi.23. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off some bills.24. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Trident.25. What 's your favorite place to hang? At home with the family
26. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes definitely
27. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? I love to read! But spare time .. are you kidding me?
28. Do you swear a lot? Way too much for having small children
29. Biggest pet peeve? To be lied to L

30. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home