Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 is perfect!



Could they be any cuter? Look how dark LittleB is. HA .. he tans so well! Great skin!

OMG has life been busy! I have been working out 5-6 times per week.. HardCore. It is the only thing keeping me sane right now with the baby waking up every.2.hours! But I'm not losing weight. I've been working out since June and lost aobut 5 lbs that month and then in Mid July - SIX WEEKS AGO .. I have been doing some serious body toning, cardio, resistence weights ... and running .. or should I say jogging. And I haven't dropped a fucking pound. WTF? My diet is very good .. I"d say about 1500 calories per day. and I'm guessing on an average day my work out is 700 calories burned ... so am I not taking enough calories in? Am I just building muscle and then the weight will melt off in another few weeks .. its been 6 weeks. I'm at a loss!!!!!!!!!!

I need a drink.

So my life consists of taking care of the kids - going to work - working out- coming home - washing bottles, doing laundry, cleaning the house, changing daipers, wiping the little girls but, giving bath/showers, cooking dinner, cleaning up after dinner, sweeping, and tonight I gave both dogs (85 lbs golden and 15 lbs boshit) a bath - cleaning the laundry room as said dogs stunk and somehow managed to skink up the landry room. I'm burning candles at both ends. Thank God I have energy from working out or I'd be a meaner bitch (I'm already a bitch)

I cut off all contact with my snotty SIL - it felt good and sad at the same time. I miss my nieces! I miss my BIL. I miss the family dynamic. but its been a long time since we have had that dynamic soo sad.

My Mom is still having issues and is now going to transfer all of her money to us kids and put her house in all 3 of our names. So so heartwrenching. I don't want her money. I want her to stick around. but this is her way of slowly letting go and doing the financial thing right - before she off's herself. She is done ... I know it. She is just cleaning up so we don't have a mess and getting all the ducks in a row so its easier for us afterwards - at least that part. Its just a matter of time.

My Dad .. he is doing fairly well .. better mentally lately. He might come for a visit for 3 weeks . .unheard of for him. HE is such a wonerful grandfather :) makes me smile. He sucked as a Dad ... I'd rather he be good to my kids now in retrospect! So Awesome!

Going to lunch with my girls tomorrow .. so excited to see them. It sucks we never get together. Life just gets in the way. We are all on oppostie sides of town. A big friggen triangle. Getting together takes time to plan and patience. But its Em's bday. And I owe her a movie soon too .. she took me to my very favorite move eveh .. SATC. We need to go watch it again for hers.

alright hijo is laughing at me because I asked to watch a movie and he put Charlie Wilson's war in and here I am on the computer

*smooch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home