Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

and the band plays on

I'm recovering. Slowly but surely. I get hit in the face quite often by the little things. A pregnant woman, a baby crying, a phone call from the doctor ... and all the TV shoes lately have babies or issues with babies or something like that. It probably isn't different then any other time its just I'm more sensative to it. I had to have an emergency D & C last week because I wouldn't stop bleeding. NICE.

The kids .. they are absolutely wonderful. I love love love them! The are each so awesome in their own ways. BigB had his field day today. Beautiful weather and he won a Gold. Thats my boy. I got all blue ribbons back in the day. He takes after his Mom! LittleB's is next Week.

Today is BabyJ's birthday Eve. She'll be TWO tomorrow. She talks SO MUCH and so well. So much faster then the boys ever did. She can count to 12 or 13 depending and love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Well Pizza is almost done but wanted to give a quick post. I really need to try and post daily. Its just lately I've had nothing to say and everything to say but yet no way to communicate it!!!

Hugs for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home