Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Blizzard #2

Yep .. in less then a week .. another blizzard is hitting us. Last blizzard left us with a whopping 27 inches .. give or take a few feet for drifts!!!! We weren't even close to being dug out and wham .. hit with another one. The boys left with their Dad yesterday and I waited very not patiently for them to get to his condo. Once they were safely there I finally relaxed. I hate for anyone to be out in this weather. The roads are horrible. Anyways .. I went and got a pedi/mani and it was awesome. I need the "me" time more then I needed the "cures". I only had to drive a few blocks to the nail place. After that I went and filled up my tank so that it wouldn't freeze in this weather. Came home made some hot wings and had a beer! YUM!

So we woke up to about 14 inches this morning. Supposed to get another 8 or so? NICE! Hijo just went out and started snow blowing the front areay. It should be fun .. NOT. He not only has to do our house but the apartment building he manages. He won't have to do that for a couple days tho! He hires someone for the main areas but he has to take care of the other stuff .. like the dumpster access etc. Pain.in.the.but!

BabyJ has her fisrt set of stiches (btw .. I have never had stiches) she is 19 months old! Anyways her hand was slammed in our front door and it just smashed it .. had to visit the wonderful germy ER. It was packed too ... but the wonderful Triage nurse rushed us to the front of the line for some odd reason(maybe because I was super nice and she was super tired and I complimented her .. not to get put ahead but because I could see how hard she was working?) Anyways we were only there 2 hours compared the the 6 hours she has quoted us if she wouldn't of pushed us to the front. Thank God too as I really didn't want to sit in the FlU filled petri dish and have all of us (all 5 of us) catch the nasty. Love HER!

And ... I'm also thankful that I"m still on vacation so I don't have to worry about work at all during these storms. I'm still logging into work and checking email and helping out when I can as I'm not out and about. Such a dedicated employee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home