Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow .. LET IT SNOW




The weather outside is frightful! Yikes . I had this week off and next week so I didn't have to worry about driving to work. I did get up early and showered to take the kiddos to school but as I was putting on my make up and listening to the radio, I heard that the school district had closed all the schools. so here we sit as a big happy family. BigB is in the loft watching Christmas Movies he Tivo'd. LittleB is in my room watchin NFL Network. Baby J is downstairs with me watching Sponge Bob on video now and Hijo is in his office. I have to wrap a few presents today ~ otherwise I'm all done. I do need to take the kiddos to the dollar store to buy their presents for people .. but not today. I'm not leaving the house.
Tomorrow is supposed to be their last day of school but I'm betting that'll be cancelled too. So maybe tomorrow we'll get brave and Hijo can watch the baby.

Friday we were planning on going to get haircuts .. but we'll see?

anyways I'm all bundled up ... and we are all warm ...Maybe the kids can have hot chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home