Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Driveby Update

BabyJ has a fever and a cold
I had to miss a 1/2 day of work
Hijo is golfing and couldn't babysit
mad I have to miss work
but its his birthday so I guess he deserves it
he will probably be late for his own birthday dinner
I'm broke .. soo soo broke
Dummy lost his job AGAIN
so no child support this month
who knows when he'll send any?
LittleB has a cold too
I haven't slept
I'm sick of LittleB's nightly night terrors
Boys start school in 2 weeks from today
doing laundry right now
also trying to work from home as to not get behind
still have to take vacation time tho
Just went to the store and spent $50 on Airborne & Airborne Jr
charged Hijo's birthday present
I am also pmsing
sucks butt
sick of the family guilt
they suck and I'm trying to ignore them
but then they guilt me even more
its a no-win situation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home