Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Pedicure

Today the boys had the day off from school. So I took the day of to have a special day with them. Go figure they both act like jackasses and I wished I was at work then spending a "special" day with my preshus boys!!!

Well I had planned on taking them to the movies today. Taking babyj to daycare and then hitting a good kid movie. But I had to get my nails done .. they had all fallen off so I needed a complete new set. Hijo has plans tonight and I usually get my nails done at lunch by work .. but I needed something done ASAP .. so I decided to take the boys and let them get their first pedicures. THey LOVED it ... they didn't get polished but they got to sit in the massage chairs .. soak their feet .. get their toe nails clipped and then a good rub down. They were lovin it. I think I've officially spoiled them.

Now I need to go charge my camera because I'm missing some great shots lately.

We went to subway for lunch! Then we went to Open season. Then ... picked up babyj early and now we are home

and the boys are fighting again .....

welcome home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home