Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Early Morning wake up Call



I have to be at my friends house at 5 AM!!!!! I'm already tired just thinking about it. I think I'll put my makeup on .. in the car on the way up the mountain. We are going up to Fairplay, CO to bid on land that are deliquent on their taxes. We could get 5 acres for $50 ... Hijo has me bidding on like 10 different properties ..but there are gazads of properties that are deliquent .. these are the top 10. I can't believe people don't pay their taxes .. especially for only $50 or so per year .. they are KRAZY ..anyways their dumbass stupidity is their loss and our gain!!! Nice. Hijo was planning on going, however he has a appointment that he couldn't get out of. So I get to go and tag along with his buds and his brother! My friends too .. but this is their deal and their (Hijo, bro and friends) research and hard work. I just get to ride up their and Bid.

Since I'm missing work, I'll have to make it up sometime this weekend as I have a HUGE project due on Tuesday the 31st .. and of course I'm off on Monday cuz the boys don't have school .. and then I'm off 1/2 day on Tuesday so that I can attend the boys' halloween parties. So .. I'll be busy. BigB is done with football. and this is LittleB's last weekend of soccer. He has a game on Saturday and then a make up game on Sunday. Hopefully the weather clears up as we had a huge snow storm last night/today. I'd be happy with having his season over too. I want my Tues/Thurs evenings back and my weekends. Yawn. such a selfish mommy.

Here is a picture of BigB and his birthday buddy J ... J was born on May 30th 1998 a day before BigB. I went to the hospital to visit his Mom and checked in and had BigB that next morning ... well in the middle of the night. funny they played on the same team this year (kinda planned but still sooo awesome)




Look how much taller J is then BigB

Here is their Cheerleader (okay a bronco's cheerleader .. but isn't she cute)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home