Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Aneruism Surgery Successful

Went to the hospital at 7:15 this morning. Why oh why are hospital folk so rude .. not all of them mind you .. but some. Like this guy at the FRONT DESK... hello you are one of the first people see .. and they are obviously stressed and in a situation they don't want to be in. Instead of being an ASS can't you be helpful. If its not your personality then get a new FUCKING JOB. It took me awhile to find out where my mom actually was. Finally found her ... and the first thing my brother says is . ."you know Mom has a 4% chance of dying today" WHAT? So I pretty much ignore him and go to my Mom and hold her hand. She is obviously very anxious and wants some good drugs STAT. Her Doc was very prompt and they came to get her at 7:55 for her surgeryat 8:00 .... I tell her to "have fun" while they are wheeling her into the surgery room. An inside joke as her loving and caring Mom .. my loving and caring Grandmother .. told her to have a good time last night???? hmmmmmm okay. Brain surgery .. fun .. new concept I guess. Funny that my Mom had her stroke on JAn 9th and my Grandma who lives an hour away still hasn't seen her? I don't get how my Mom came from her. My Mom however cookoo at times, has always been very loving, caring, giving all throuhout our lives .. to her children and to her grandchildren. My Grandmother has never even wished me a happy birthday?

So anyways back to the HAVE FUN! that was at 8:00 ... I didn't see her till 2:30 as I was leaving because I had to get home to Hijo to take over watching BabyJ as he had to get some work done today. I ran into my Mom on my way out ... she was finally on her way to the room. But once in the room it would of been another hour of waiting till they would of let us see her. So good timing for me. She only has to stay in the hospital tonight for observance. She is doing fantastic and was so happy that her brain, memory, functions etc wasn't affected.

So I got to spend the day with my Brother. Talking and talking. He and s wife are about 15 weeks pregnant. He is 40 and SIL is 38 .. this is their 3rd child. SIL is a wonderful Mother ..I envy her mothering abilities. Those kids are well loved and know it! So I'm excited for them. But all day he was doom and gloom telling me the P's only have so much longer to live on average and then add a stroke and GBS to the mix .. that just shortens their lives .. I told him I chose not to think about it and didn't want to talk about it. He kept on it all day. very emotionally draning.

So its nice to be home. BigB called from his Dad's to ask about his Grandma .. so sweet. We 3-way called her and that just made his day to talk to her and HEAR for himself that she was the same old Grandma and the surgery went great!

Still miss my Boys. I did get them for a few hours tonight and will get to see them on Mon, Tue & Wed after work for a couple hours. I will pick them up from daycare and bring them here till their Dad gets off work. Any time I can squeeze in with them is awesome for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home