Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

camping and stuff






We went camping this past weekend. It was allright .. not great but not bad either. BabyJ was sick so that was the not great part. She didn’t sleep well and had a mystery fever. We kept her on motrin and Tylenol. Sunday morning she woke up happy of course .. cuz we were headed home! But it was relaxing since we didn’t take the boys and very easy … not as much cooking, cleaning, packing etc. But I missed them like crazy .. they love to ride motorcycles and that’s what everyone did while BabyJ and I napped.

The first picture is of the tree that Hijo ran into and down that hill behind the tree is where his dirt bike landed .. He is okay .. but still .....we haven't been out together ONCE where he hasn't wrecked .. in fact he wrecks EVERY time he goes out!!!
The other two pics of our campgrounds .. one up close and one far away



Fighting with Dummy .. the ex. He has the boys for 2 weeks and once again is making shitty decisions. He is such a dumb ass!!! Right now he is at a concert. Nice of him to spend his time with the boys .. o that’s right .. just get a babysitter. I just don’t understand his priorities … I guess a concert is more important!!!!

I’ve been so exhausted lately. It seems like I can’t get enough sleep. No I’m not pregnant …. Maybe I’m having sympathy pains for my SIL .. she is due in January!!!

There is a golf tournament this weekend for my Highschool. It is mostly for the guys but of course one of my friends is rebelling and she has 4some already. I would LOVE to go .. however Hijo is going (we went to hs together . however didn’t date back then) Anyways … we don’t have a babysitter and he had already planned on going .. so .. bummer. Maybe I’ll stop by the golf course w/ BabyJ. Who knows … it seems like we see people from h/s all the time. I just LOVED highschool!!!

My Mom is healing great! Still tired .. but no setbacks on her stroke recovery! I’m so happy for her and for the fact that she can go forward now without having the surgery in her future .. its now behind her and she can continue to rehab and grow stronger! She is planning on taking a driving class at the rehab. That will do wonders for her self esteem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home