Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Santa's Outed

Last night BigB asked me if Santa was real or not. WOW this already. I thought they found out at an older age. He is only 7. So I told him that it wasn't if Santa was "real" or not, it is what you choose to believe. To me, Santa is all about Christmas. In order for Santa to come to your house, you have to believe. You don't have to worry about whether or not he is real, but what his spirit means. It means that it is good to believe, to experience the Christmas spirit. To be with family, celebrate, love, eat, be happy. Family ... Christmas is all about family. I wasn't raised w/ religion so to me, Christmas is about Family. It is about giving, and being excited about giving and finding just the right present for that special someone.

I don't buy into the whole consumer part of the holidays. I don't spend a ton of money, but I do try and find the best present for the person. I enjoy the dinner, the time spent together, the look of joy on the kids faces, just family really

So .... I told BigB that if he didn't "believe" in santa, then he wouldn't come visit him .. but he would come visit Me, Hito, LittleB & BabyJ, because we "believe"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home