Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Fight Friday

Today is Friday ... aka Fight Friday. We have had fight friday in this department for YEARS ... it's a way to let off a little steam, get some good digs in and just let loose a tad. Today was a good one. It started out by asking a buddy what he was doing this weekend. He is currently serving a 90 day work release sentence .. hence he'll be in JAIL all weekend. Hilarious!!! Classic!

Went on a team building lunch (to Walmart) I had a ton of baby supplies to get. Formula, baby water, wipes, diapers etc .... And the gang decided to join me for a walk through the local Wallymarts.

Tonight we are going to Happy Hour. The boys will be with their Dad .. and the baby is going to my Mom's for a few hours. I won't be able to have more then one beer since I'm driving .. but it'll be nice to go and hang out w/ all my good friends for a few hours!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home