Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Vegas Prepas

Getting prepared for Vegas. We are going to Vegas with 40 or so of our closest friends. We leave on the 30th. We are renewing our vows on our 2nd anniversary. You see we got “common law married” back on October 2nd 2003 .. we had been together 6 months and had been living with each other for a month and a half. We went fast .. very fast. However I have known him for years and have always had the hots for him. Well he is a hottie after all. We planned BabyJ. She took about 4 months … 1 month of some good old daily sex! My family was not happy that I was not married and pregnant. But you see .. I did it “right” the first time. Met a man, fell in love, got married, had 2 kids .. right after 2nd kid hit his first birthday .. said man had affair. Not all that it is cracked up to be. So I wasn’t so anxious to do it “right” again. I trust Scot .. I never worry about him cheating on me. I just think that it doesn’t have to work a certain way anymore. Life is life and you really can't plan and you can't expect ... I am much more mellow and go with the flow now.

We said our vows and got officially married on April 18th. That is our 2 year anniversary of me calling him up one late Friday night .. asking what he was doing and inviting him over (1 hour drive) for a beer. We’ve been together ever since. How romantic!

Back in April, I was 9 months pregnant and if you do the math .. we didn’t even hit 1 month before babyJ was born. HA! Since I was SOOO Huge .. I only wanted Family at the wedding. Thus leaving out lots and lots of wonderful friends. So we decided to have a big party in Vegas and celebrate with all of our friends. In fact, the only family going is Hijo's Brother and my best friend Lou (she is family afterall .. she did make it to the first wedding)

I really wanted to do Dr Suess Vows in Vegas .. but the won’t let me! Wouldn’t that be awesome … here is a taste

Pastor: Will you answer me right now These questions, as your wedding vow? Groom: Yes, I will answer right now Your questions as my wedding vow. Groom: Yes, I take her as my wife, Yes, I'll love her all my life. Pastor: Will you have, and also hold Just as you have at this time told? Groom: Yes, I will have, and I will hold,Just as I have at this time told, Yes, I will love her all my life As I now take her as my wife. Groom: Yes, I'll love through good and bad, Whether we're happy or sad, Yes, I will have and I will holdJust as I have already told, Yes, I will love her all my life,Yes, I will take her as my wife! Pastor: You're married now! So kiss the bride, But please, do keep it dignified.

Isn’t that AWESOME…. But the Flamingo in Vegas won’t let us pick our vows … too bad .. that would be awesome.

We are trying to get a margarita fountain. Our first “official” date (besides the night over for a beer on 4/18/2003) was a Jimmy Buffet concert. S is my “Mexican cutie”. If we can’t get the fountain .. which it its lookin 50/50 then we’ll do toasts with Margaritas .. how fun!!!!

BabyJ is staying with my Mom. She is very excited to have some one on one with her. The boys will be with their Dad …

More on Vegas later. Back to work

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Pantala Naga Pampa said...

LOL! I love the Dr. Seuss vows. That is freaking hilarious. You're funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home