Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

6 Months Today

BabyJ is 6 months old today. She is happy, smiley and oh so cuddly. This morning I was feeding her a bottle at 5:30 a.m. Right after she was done ..I immediately put the binky in her mouth (a must) and put her on my shoulder to burp. She crawls up and cuddles into me. It makes my heart melt. She is such a hugger! I just sat there and took deep breaths so I could remember the moment and the smell of her. (she always smells so yummy)

She looks nothing like me except for her dimples. Otherwise she is a girl replica of Hijo. Brown eyes, brown hair … even her smile is just like his. When she scowls .. she is JUST like her Dad. Its funny!

She is the light of my life. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. I’m so proud that she is mine. Thanks Hijo .. without you I wouldn’t have my precious little girl!!!

She gets her first flu shot today .. it’s only a ½ a dose. I don’t want her to cry . It breaks my heart.

Happy ½ year Birthday BabyJ .. I love you with all of my heart and soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home