Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Teacher Conferences

Yesterday I had teacher conferences for BigB. It went very well and I'm damn proud of my big guy. He is excelling in all aspects of learning. He is also very social and to quote the teacher "BigB has a very big heart". Ahh ... My heart melted when I heard that. He does have a big heart and tries to be so strong. He has been a tad needy the past few days as his Dad broke up w/ the latest girlfriend over the weekend and the boys were quite fond of her. She was very good to them. I'm sure to him it feels like a small divorce. One thing he just doesn't need. Should I put him back in counseling?
Anyways .. BigB is smart, nice and caring .. All great things to hear from a teacher! Sounds like my boy is growing intellectually just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home