Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

4 Months Old



Today my baby girl is 4 months old. I find it so hard to believe. She has quite the personality and really is just a joy. She makes me very happy. She sleeps fairly well. We just got over her first cold. It was a doozy .. but she handled it pretty good. She is just a doll and is a very happy baby.

The boys are 7 & 4. They are wonderful with her. They haven't been jealous .. yet. We have a 1 1/2 year old golden retreiver. He is so hyper .. but fun too. He is the most jealous of everyone. but he is very protective of her (and the boys) and lets the boys wrestle with him, steal his food.

All my kiddos were born in May. (I must be very fertile this time of year .. September) I'm making sure to take extra precautions right now as I am done having children. I could have a ton. Labor & Delivery are a cake walk for me (not easy ....by any means) but much easier then 10 months of pregnancy. My pregnancies were all hard .. not medically hard so I really shouldn't complain. But I get so damn big. 62 lb gain with my first BigB ... 58 with my second Littleb and not positive on babyJ .. but I'm guessing in the high 60's and I had her at 38 weeks. I have lost all the weight but the last fricken 10 pounds. I'm working on those though. I get so big it hurts. My nose grows 3 x the normal size .. if not bigger.

Okay ... the last pregnancy was the easiest .. which is odd at 34 1/2 ... but I made it and got my girl.

Today I had 2 soccer games. They are fantastic athletes. BigB my oldest scored 1 goal and littleb my middle one scored 2. They are naturals I tell ya. Must of got it from my side as their Dad isn't too athletic. He likes to think he is .. however I used to kick his ass at volleyball. Thats all from me baby.

well babyJ is crying .. back to Mommy land!!!

will post soon

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM , Blogger Pantala Naga Pampa said...

You go girl! Post away! Keep it up! Love you sister!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home