Mbaby Maker

Made 3 May babies & 1 March baby!!!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

This & That

I am going back and forth on whether or not I should have a blog. Everyone's doing it .. what harm can it cause? If my family got ahold of my thoughts .. baboom .... Trouble with a capital T! So I just won't give it to them. Thankfully my family isn't very computer literate .. :) Except for my hubby (Hijo) ... but he doesn't have time to read about feelings. Let alone feel them! He is a terrific husband though. I shouldn't bash him as I love him dearly and intensely. This is my second marraige. My first husband decided it was fun to start dating the secretary (we all worked together including her husband) Nice year that was. I ran into my current husband S right after I got separated. We had known eachother for roughly 19ish years (went to highschool together) and dated in our early 20's. He had told me NOT to marry my first husband. All well and good except I wouldn't have my 2 perfect sons. That was the only thing that marraige was about. My 2 beautiful boys! They have soccer games today .. so rush rush. Hubby is out riding dirt bikes. Baby just started napping. So I was going to sit down and post a huge one ... but alas I must get ready for the games. I told you it wasn't about me!!!!

Will post later today about my daughter. Today she is FOUR months old and a terrific little girl. She is the BOMB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home